What is Digital Signage?
Digital signage is an electronic display that’s used to show advertisements, product information, menu boards, wayfinding or other visual messages. Digital signage can be used in any environment — lobby reception, cafeterias, break rooms, call centers, elevator banks, manufacturing floors, meeting rooms, student lounges; any public space or network that has a connection.
Did You Know?
Digital signage not only informs, compels, motivates, includes, recognizes, warns, and engages more people through creative presentation, but also reaches them instantly and reliably – and messages can be updated or retired in real-time. This modern approach to communication actively draws in viewers with bright, animated graphics and interactivity.
A professional digital signage system consists of many parts — the displays themselves, a media player, a matrix switcher, a transmitter, a receiver, media software and control software.
Pro AV Digital Signage Features
- High performance
- 24/7 reliability
- Easy to maintain
- Video signal management, switching and signal extension
- Real time video signal analysis
- Switch to matrix backup
- Real-time system monitoring
- Email notifications
- Scheduled control
- System status report
- Superior long-life performance
- Future-proof technology
- MX-CPU2 processor board
- Frame Detector for Input signal analysis on any port
- Genlock switching (bi-level, tri-level, TTL and any Input)
- Advanced error handling and logging with time code
- Combine non-HDCP and HDCP capable I/O boards in the same frame
- Front panel USB control
- Front panel buttons and 4 line LCD menu
- TCP/IP Ethernet (multiple connections)
- Built-in website (multiple access)
- Compatible with all MX-.. and MXD-.. I/O boards
- Advanced EDID Management
- HDCP compliant and HDCP Key Counter
- Optional redundant power supplies
- Hybrid Modular and Cross Platform technology
- RS-232 / RS-422
The Lightware Digital Signage Difference
- Big Data - We provide actual cable diagnostic information.
- Zero latency and zero compression.
- No frame buffering / no out of sync audio.
- Professional EDID Management.
- Video signal management, switching and signal extension.
- Real-time video signal analysis.
Introducing Lightware's Networked AV Multimedia Extender. The perfect AV Over IP solution for updated digital signage.
Check out this powerful device:
Let's Connect & Discuss Digital Signage
Interested in learning more about Digital Signage solutions? Click on the button below and let's talk: